Do you want to spruce up your outdoor space but not quite sure what to do? Whether you are looking to improve the aesthetics and functional appeal of your property to boost its market value or simply to add more features to the dull outdoor area for the family, friends, and guests to enjoy, opting for decking installation is such a smart idea.
We, at Manchester Decking Builders, are the name you can count on when it comes to decking supplies and services in Manchester and surrounding areas. We offer a comprehensive range of timber decking and composite decking supplies as well as decking design, installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement services for both residential and commercial clients.
Our team is comprised of certified, licensed, and experienced decking builders who are passionate about providing every home and business owner in the Manchester area the best products and services to bring their dream outdoor decking to life.
Whatever the decking design you have in mind, we can build it! Whether you want natural or synthetic decking materials, Manchester Decking Builders can handle it all.
Let’s get started today.
Call us right now and talk to our experts for a free estimate.
Before you splurge your hard-earned money over your decking construction project, you have to understand the costs that come along with it. Basically, the cost of the installation depends on several factors such as:
Size of the area/space
– the smaller the area, the lower the cost of installation.
– for a 15 square meter area, the usual cost for softwood decking ranges from £1,000 to as much as £1,200 while hardwood decking is a little more expensive and could cost from £1,500 to £1,700. Meanwhile, composite decking is the most expensive of all which could cost around £1,900 to £2000.
Condition of the area
– does the area have existing structures, installations, deep-rooted trees and plants that need to be removed or excavated? Does the area have uneven and irregularly-shaped surfaces? These factors can affect the labour costs that should also be considered.
If you want to have your very own garden decking installed, you have to be financially ready. It is paramount that you allocate enough money for the project and some extras because the expenses could increase with design changes.
Hiring professional deck builders in Manchester could save you from this dilemma. Contact Manchester Decking Builders today!
When choosing the type of material for your decking installation, it is a must that you are aware of the pros and cons of using them. At Manchester Decking Builders, we make sure that our clients understand all the aspects of the project, especially the material selection so that they will be able to make the right choice.
Our professional decking services are customisable in order to accommodate the unique needs of every client. We install natural wood and synthetic decking boards that come in different shades and finishes.
Wooden decks complement the natural outdoor environment perfectly. Imagine relaxing with all the greens around and fresh air on beautifully designed garden decking, accessorized with the right decorations and furniture – priceless!
If you are into timber decking, Manchester Decking Builders provides you with two options: softwood and hardwood. Let our experts guide you as you choose the one that best suits your style, needs, and budget.
– can last up to 15 years or more especially those that are made from pressure-treated wood plus proper maintenance. However, when compared to hardwood, softwood is less durable.
– comes in various colours and finishes, making it very easy to match with the home’s overall theme and decorations.
– softwood is less dense, more flexible, and lighter than softwood. It may not be suitable for decks that are prone to high-traffic.
– requires regular maintenance with manufacturer- recommended wood cleaners. Softwood decking must also be treated every year.
– woods used in softwood boards come from fast-growing trees that are widely available; therefore, they are more eco-friendly.
– the cheapest among the all the decking boards available today.
– nothing beats hardwood when it comes to durability. It can last for a very, very long time with proper care and maintenance.
– exudes a natural, rustic, and classy look and ambiance which can only be achieved with hardwood. It looks even better as it ages.
– can withstand heavy traffic and changes in weather. It is also naturally-resistant to rotting, splitting, and warping.
– requires less maintenance than the softwood boards, but still, hardwood decking needs proper cleaning in order to keep it on its tiptop shape.
– hardwood decking boards are made from slow-growing woods that typically grow in tropical environment.
– more expensive than softwood which makes sense since this decking material is sourced from premium grade trees, tested and proven to be highly durable.
Home and business owners who want to make sure that their decking installations are durable, aesthetically pleasing, and long-lasting often choose composite decking boards. This decking construction material is more like a combination of all features of every decking material available these days.
– premium-grade composite boards can actually outlive timber decking mainly because it is highly resistant to scratch, pest, mould and termite infestations, and doesn’t easily fade or warp.
– composite boards are very versatile. It lets you achieve any look and feel you want to impose on your decking installation – classic or modern, stylish or pretty basic.
– can withstand high-traffic, resistant to mold, splinter-proof, and won’t turn into a breeding place for fungus and other microorganism that would cause rotting in the long run.
– does not require much maintenance like hardwood or softwood. No need for regular treatments.
– composite boards are made from recycled materials such as plastics and wood wastes or sawdust; therefore, no trees were cut to manufacture these decking boards.
– may not be the cheapest you can get for your decking replacement and construction project, but it is the most cost-effective one.
At Manchester Decking Builders, both our timber and composite decking supplies and services are top-class. In addition to our exceptional craftsmanship, we provide a 15-year warranty to our softwood decking boards for damages caused by fungus and molds. Also, we guarantee that all of our decking boards are sourced from trusted manufacturers.
Don’t waste time, let’s get started today. Build your dream garden decking right away. Call us now!
Manchester Decking Builders is passionate about providing you top-quality supplies and services for your much-needed decking installation. More and more home and business owners in Manchester and surrounding areas entrust their projects to us because we give them not only quality products and services, but also peace of mind knowing that they will get excellent results. In addition, hiring the pros gives you the following benefits:
We follow a systematic method in handling projects so deliver results fast without compromising quality.
Hiring us means stress-free decking installation where all you need to do is sit back, relax, and watch as your dream outdoor decking comes to life.
You need not hire different carpenters and handymen to get the job done. We have professional deck builders on board who can design, install, maintain, and repair your outdoor decks.
We offer customised service packages in order to accommodate all your needs while staying on your budget.
Both timber and composite decking materials are durable and aesthetically pleasing. They all can last a long time with proper installation, care, and maintenance. Basically, the best choice is the one that suits your needs and budget without compromising quality.
A typical decking installation project could cost around £1000 to £2,000. Prices vary depending on materials used as well as the condition of the area where you want the deck installed such as those that need more tedious tasks as excavation and removal of big, deep-rooted trees, and other existing installations.
Depending on the size of the area as well as the labour requirement, the decking can be installed in 1 or 2 days. More days might be required if the area needs more work like excavation, removal, or surface levelling. The number of people working, and the equipment and method should also be considered.
The overall cost of paving, which includes labour and materials, is undeniably more expensive than outdoor decking construction. When it comes to maintenance, however, you might end up spending more for decking.
If you are in dire need for top-quality decking supplies and services, look no further. Manchester Decking Builders is your one-stop destination for all your garden or outdoor decking needs from materials to installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement. We handle residential and commercial decking projects in Manchester and surrounding areas of all shapes and sizes.
Our experts are waiting for your call.
Grab the phone and ask for free estimates today!
Manchester Decking Builders are here to install the outdoor / garden decking of your dreams.
Get in touch today and turn them dreams into a reality!
©2020. Manchester Decking Builders . All Rights Reserved.